Welcome to the information hub for Eader PTA!! Your PTA is working hard to ensure that all Eagles have a successful year. Please bookmark this page and use it as your hub for all things PTA related. We will post information about all upcoming events, assemblies, and programs. You will also find helpful links to order spirit wear, join PTA, and volunteer sign up. We hope to bring you informative articles regarding current news in education, family engagement, and advocacy.
We understand this year is very unconventional and want to assure you that each of our board members are committed to helping make this transition as comfortable for our parents and students as we possibly can. If you have questions or need help navigating through these uncharted waters, please feel free to reach out to any of our board members. We’re here to help!
As always, the Eader PTA is here for you, working with teachers and parents to enhance and positively impact the lives of all our children!
LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD VOLUNTEERS!!
Eader PTA is looking for a few volunteers to join the Eader PTA Board! We have the following positions open:
- Complete an audit of the unit’s financial records in January and May.
- Determine the accuracy of a unit’s financial records.
- Check that funds are handled in a business-like manner in line with PTA policies and procedures.
Room Parent Coordinator
- Facilitating communication between parents and the teacher, school administration, and/or parent-teacher association (PTA)
- Support the teacher in needs that may arise
- Assist with planning in-classroom special activities
If you would like to join our dynamic board or would like additional information on either of these positions, please email Amy at email@example.com.